|Posted by ANWM Staff Office on May 3, 2016 at 9:55 PM|
Due: June 7th, 2016 at our next Global Sisterhood Meeting on Bigmarker
1. 10 minutes. Read James 1:5-8. What is a double-minded person? Give some examples.
(a) Read James 4:4-10. (Verse 8 has that word double-minded again.) What is James’s answer to being spiritually adulterous, or carnal?
(b) In Psalm 119:113 David says, “I hate double-minded men but I love your law.” What does the law have to do with being double-minded?
2. 10 minutes. The parallel of Hosea’s love for his wife and God’s love for us has many lessons to teach us.
(a) Read Hosea 2:14-20. Which verse do you especially like? Why?
(b) What do you learn here about the following?
The Valley Achor
3. 10 minutes. What one experience, person, book, sermon, or other source has most helped you to understand carnality? Share this with someone.
Prayer Time: 10 minutes
1. With a group, praise God for his Holy Spirit, which he gives us to help us lead spiritual lives.
2. Silently confess the sin of worldliness. Be specific.
3. Pray for the church, that it will be free from the sin of double-mindedness. Pray for the leaders of the church, that they will escape the morality trap.
Categories: ANW Ministries